CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

THE BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER!!!

I used to live in a very small, teeny town called Visalia in the great state of California. I took advantage of Visalia as a kid and always couldn't wait to move out and make something of myself. Funny enough, now that I am out of Visalia, all I want to do is go back. My family still lives there and when I go back and visit, I am just in love with the whole city. It really is a great place to raise a family and build a life there. Not only that, it is the only place that has the BEST CHINESE FOOD. Now, I've never been to China or Taiwan or Asia (other than when I was born in Thailand but I don't remember that time) but I have been to both China Towns in Los Angeles and San Francisco and none of those dishes compare to the dishes in Visalia. Any Visalian knows which place I'm talking about...oh yeah...RN Super Market...

Here are my favorites:
Beef and Broccoli

Chicken Chow Mein

Orange Chicken

Sweet n' Sour Pork
And for my most favorit-est all. Even if nothing else, I ALWAYS HAVE TO ORDER THESE. The best pot stickers ever!
Best Pot Stickers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment